This historic property was originally constructed in 1907 as a tram depot, then later converted into it's last use as the Cunningham Feed Store. It is rough brick construction with a metal roof, and is in below-average condition overall. The approximate 10,000 sf of interior space together with some ceiling at 25-30' creates a very large interior envelope. Much of the original equipment from the feed grain operation is still in place. This building would make a fantastic destination venue for events or weddings. The REAL value of this property is the 1.6 acres of flat land with absolute street frontage on 3 sides, and unobstructed visual on the 4th along Walnut Ave. The property is caddy-corner to beautiful Graham Park with a lake, disc course and dog enclosure. This property will go to contract quickly.